Monday, December 9, 2013

Service Review for Local Chevrolet Dealer In Chicago Suburbs Zeigler Chevrolet

Dear Zeigler Chevrolet Schaumburg,
You have received customer feedback from e wolf:
Feedback Completed: 12/10/2013
Dealership Name: Zeigler Chevrolet Schaumburg
Name: Mr.Wolf
Phone:Email Address:
Service Writer: Thomas Harrington
Overall Score: 100%
1. How did we do?
5 (1 to 5) - 100%
2. How likely are you to refer a friend, family member or colleague to our dealership?
10 (0 to 10) - 100%
3. Tell us your story
I bought my car from you but i had a problem with trans so i took it to grossinger chevrolet because i could not afford a rental.upon picking my car up i found out that they drove it home to fox lake and drove it out of gas i never gave them permission.and to find out i still had problems.i drove to ziegler and from the moment i got there they took care of me.the service writer tom was awsome and so was lee.they drove my car and said yes i have a problem.that was thursday.i called on saturday to check on what they found then i spoke with jim who also was awsome when i spoke to jim he had said it was finished.i could not believe it.I also want to give a shout out for the finance guy ben trush.he was awsome too.KUDOS to Ziegler you are apart of my family now

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post.

    chevy dealer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. san antonio chevy dealer

    ReplyDelete